Beaufort Criminal, Personal Injury and Traffic Attorney
At the law office of Christopher J. Geier, we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients. We work daily with clients who are facing difficult legal and personal challenges that require the attention of a skilled and caring attorney.
We serve the Lowcountry of South Carolina, including Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Hardeeville, Ridgeland, Yemassee and Jasper County. Our areas of practice include:
- Criminal Defense: We are committed to protecting your freedom, record and rights. Attorney Christopher J. Geier is a former prosecutor and experienced defense attorney who is prepared to provide the strong defense you require. He defends clients in cases ranging from traffic tickets to murder charges. Contact us if you have been charged with a drug crime, assault, burglary, domestic violence, theft, a weapons offense, fraud, robbery or other criminal offense.
- DUI Defense: More people are charged with drunk driving offenses than any other type of criminal charge. If you have been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) in South Carolina, we can help. We defend clients against all drunk driving charges, including DUI/DUAC, underage DUI, felony DUI and DUI drugs.
- Traffic Violations: We defend clients against speeding tickets, reckless driving charges, driving after suspension charges, charges for disregarding a stop sign or failure to move over for an emergency vehicle, and other traffic violations.
- Personal Injury: We are committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and other general negligence claims.
- Magistrate Court Cases: Such cases include criminal cases that carry up to 30 days in jail.
If you need to speak with a criminal law attorney, personal injury lawyer or civil trial attorney who serves Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Okatie, Hardeeville, Ridgeland and Yemassee, contact the law office of Christopher J. Geier at 843-986-9449 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.